Schoolcraft High School
Principal – Mrs. Kristin Flynn
High School Office Hours -
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Classes begin: 8:00 a.m.
School Dismisses: 3:00 p.m.
Half Day Dismissal: 12:00 p.m.
College Visits to
Schoolcraft High School:
Sign up in the Guidance Office
Schoolcraft Daily News
Welcome back to Schoolcraft High School
Click here find out more about Capturing Kids' Hearts.
Please keep us up to date! If your student’s contact information changes (address, phone numbers, email, etc…), please let the office know as soon as possible via email (email@example.com) or call the office at 488-7350.
For more information about college visits, please check the Guidance Department site.
If you are interested in speaking with the college representative, please sign the list in the Guidance Office.
Daily Announcements 12/2/13
- Seniors: The senior class meeting regarding graduation announcements, caps and gowns will be on Thursday, December 5th at 2:40 pm. All seniors should plan on attending!
- Seniors: Please check your school email and sign up to work at the Christmas walk. Also, fudge sales end this Friday. Please turn in all your orders and money to the office before the end of the day on Friday.
- FCA: Do you want to go jumping with FCA this Saturday? We are going to Sky Zone, an awesome trampoline park in Grand Rapids. If you are interested in going, pick up a waiver form in the office. Cost is $20 and includes dinner. We will leave from the high school at 4:30 pm.
- Donut day will be on Wed. December 18th. Make sure you bring your $1 and get a delicious donut outside the cafeteria before school.
- Anyone interested in becoming a tutor, please see Mrs. Pelton ASAP. The pay is $8 per hour.
> Program of Studies
> Delayed Start Locations
> District Calendar
> Daily News (Print)
Eagle Eye Student News
> Parent Connection
> Spanish Portal
> Yearbook Department
> Global Issues Class
WANT YOUR PICTURES IN THE YEARBOOK?
The 2012-13 yearbook staff is asking for your pictures. If you have any shots of this year’s events (sports, band, drama, choir, random classmates, etc.) and you want the chance to be a part of the yearbook; please submit any 2012-2013 pictures to the yearbook staff.
Go to: www.replayit.com.
Find Schoolcraft High School, create a login, and start submitting! Be sure to tell us who is in the picture (if you can), who took the picture, the date and the event. The more pictures we have, the more awesome this yearbook will be!