Schoolcraft Daily News
Welcome back to Schoolcraft High School
Click here find out more about Capturing Kids' Hearts.
Please keep us up to date! If your student’s contact information changes (address, phone numbers, email, etc…), please let the office know as soon as possible via email (email@example.com) or call the office at 488-7350.
For more information about college visits, please check the Guidance Department site.
If you are interested in speaking with the college representative, please sign the list in the Guidance Office.
Senior pictures will be due to the yearbook staff by the holiday break on December 20. You can send in a hard copy of the picture (which we will return,) or can send a jpeg to the yearbook e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Pictures should be 300 dpi in full color. Do not crop—we will do any necessary cropping.)
Seniors - you will receive an information sheet to fill out and return telling us your plans, what you participated in at school, etc. And finally, if you want a baby picture in this year, please get these to us asap. (you will get them back) Both of these also are due December 20.
Daily Announcements 2/17/2014
- There is no delayed start this Thursday.
- Reminder to all students: tomorrow (Tuesday) is testing for Juniors only. Freshman, Sophomores, and Seniors will not have school. Juniors will be testing in the morning and will then be released at 12:30 for the afternoon.
- Spring Sports: Spring sports will be starting soon. Athletes must have a physical on file in the office before participating in any sports.
- Tennis and Softball: Girls interested in playing tennis or softball can sign up in the office.
- Golf: Students interested in playing golf can sign up in the office.
- Softball: There will be a meeting for all those interested in playing softball on Friday, March 7th immediately after school in Mr. Flynn's room.
- Golf: There will be a golf team meeting on Wednesday, March 5th after school in Mr. Haas' room.
- Baseball: Baseball tryouts will be held the week of March 10th - March 14 the in the high school gym. More details to come.
- Track: There is a track meeting this Thursday right after school in the cafeteria for all who plan on participating in track this spring. Please sign up in the office if you have not already done so. We look forward to seeing you Thursday.
- Blood Drive: Coming soon..Student council will be hosting a blood drive at the HS on March 25th.